Material testing at institution level
Profound materials testing indicates safety.
We have outstandingly equipped materials testing, which allows special inspections, in order to continually optimise our heat treatment processes. Our firm goal for your products: No faults! Equipment includes, for example:
- Macro hardening according to Rockwell, Brinell and Vickers
- Tensile and pressure testing machines
- Scanning electron microscope (SEM) with EDX
- X-ray diffractometer
- Quenching dilatometer
- Glow discharge spectrometer
- Climatic test chamber (salt spray mist test, condensation test)
In addition to series testing, the materials test focuses on damage analysis and testing services independent from heat treatment. We also utilise mobile testing devices, through which it is possible to complete product testing at the location of the customer.
If there’s a way to do it better, (we will) find it.
Thomas Alva Edison (+HEAT)
Scanning electron microscope